Saturday, February 6, 2010

The rhythm of the rain



I wonder why,
I love raining.


I love listening to the falling rain,
it makes me feel surrounded,
by something,
that makes me feel comfortable, sometimes.

I love raining,
I don't know why,
it makes me feel lonely,
but the loneliness comes together with the cuddle by rain.

I really love raining,
especially at night,
right before I sleep,
it acts as a lullaby, allowing me to own a sweet dream.

With the sound of rain,
I feel warm.
When it rains,
I woke up in the middle of the night,
occasionally,
starring the rain,
with an absent minded smile,
yet feeling warm inside the heart.

Perhaps the rain,
reminds me of my childhood time,
staying alone at home,
listening to the heavy rain drops,
it simply makes me feel good.

I love the rain, it creates the silence deeply within myself,
it calms me and it is raining now,
I should have a sweet dream.



Sweet Dream,

sleep with loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Please

There are some errors regarding the "Older Post" button and I couldn't fix it now. If you like to read my older post,

Option 1) Please click it from Blog Archive.
Option 2) Click any post title, then the "Older post" button will appear.
Sorry for inconveniences :)