Sunday, February 7, 2010

My very first fasting


Today was my very first time doing Fast.

Fast is not doing things quickly, it is leaving your stomach empty and being detoxification.
Some people fast without food and drinks, but mine came along with blended fruit juice.


If I were asked to fast without fruit juice, I guess I wouldn't make it through


My Lovely Blended Fruit Juice



This was my lunch and dinner and I am starving now !
Apple + Carrot + Cucumber



The happy fruit family.



With the assist of the undesirable hot weather and food temptation, I felt weak for the whole day
What I did for the whole day was = Cut my hair, Online, Movie and some Reading




My tummy was reacting in this way...



This was how I felt at the night, HUNGRY !

I would do a lot of eating tomorrow as I am heading to Alor Setar with classmates.



My first time experience tells me :
1) Fast only when you have nothing to do
2) Do not do works require lots of energy
3) Try to stay at home, do not go out.


Gonna sleep with my empty stomach tonight ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Please

There are some errors regarding the "Older Post" button and I couldn't fix it now. If you like to read my older post,

Option 1) Please click it from Blog Archive.
Option 2) Click any post title, then the "Older post" button will appear.
Sorry for inconveniences :)