Monday, February 1, 2010

Aroi dinner

The night we had dinner at Aroi - Pulau Tikus, with my family.
Just a simple post with photos, the recording.



Aroi Restaurant, I have noticed this restaurant for quite sometimes and finally we dined it there!



Who are they?
They are the manufacturers of Jason Law and Michelle Law.




My cousin and her husband, Peter and little daughter Cat !




The 3 sisters. Haha



My cousin



Our long life Ah Ma ! She is 80+ in age I guess.
Oh no, I don't know her actual age !




My cousin brother and kid




! The family !


Location : Pulau Tikus
Date : 11-1-10 ( Monday )
Time : At night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Please

There are some errors regarding the "Older Post" button and I couldn't fix it now. If you like to read my older post,

Option 1) Please click it from Blog Archive.
Option 2) Click any post title, then the "Older post" button will appear.
Sorry for inconveniences :)