Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The watch

This is my first product shooting of my most loved watch.
Even though it is not a branded watch, it means a lot to me and I really love the design.
Thank you so much, my girl, who is currently rushing for her graduation exhibition





[Watch+2+Burned+No+Shadow.jpg]

Due to critics, I did some editing and compare the result. Let's vote for your favourite !



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgacinEAv_D8PJtw2-z_WeQiVHusReK9QakISf1brnctr7tDWAvFDW2CpfLn_pS-RSgqvVpjQ1wXXHx5DK2Cn3ki_3mD0nDaATjBkDLTq8HRnFZwddb1H_owZs_pP-BCQ5gDhjmCL9X1i3f/s1600/Watch+2+Burned.jpg

When you stop, it overtakes you.



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhtcf9WdUz9I149qzXiRu_ynazqABRNGt-3zuki6dk5x2ema9r5RzhR93uYOUi_KqHaNIfTK8qUv80CFLs7YRqLQ0OeWA5fHjsiMndwvilAqtHm57HPRnd7aQgKOHACFrqcxlQeJl83XS6A/s1600/Watch+Burned.jpg

Time goes fast and life is short.
Waste, why?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Please

There are some errors regarding the "Older Post" button and I couldn't fix it now. If you like to read my older post,

Option 1) Please click it from Blog Archive.
Option 2) Click any post title, then the "Older post" button will appear.
Sorry for inconveniences :)