Saturday, March 20, 2010

CNY visit in Padang Besar

21-2-2010
Sunday Morning

( Updated with some photos )
A day in my life, which worth to be recorded down.
This post is also dedicated to all the CS members in Padang Besar

After leaving Perlis for about a year, I finally managed to get back to visit my foster parents and siblings with Cindy during CNY. It was supposed to be three of us going, but that sweet little girl got sick in the early morning as she went to the new year festival in "Khoo Kongsi" from afternoon until 12 !

I met Cindy at her house in the early morning then we drove to Perlis. We got a little bit loss along the way to Perlis, we still reached there with the helped of GPS and our instinct.


[Field.jpg]

Padang Besar, Perlis. A town where I will never forget


[Jason+Law.jpg]

Jason Law on top of Perlis.
An artificial photo, it brings the sky away.



[DSC_0232.JPG]

Cindy Ng, my companion for the trip and she was there to visit her foster parents as well.



[DSC_0215.JPG]

My destination, my foster family.
They really took good care of me when I was a stranger to them,
this was what touched me the most.



[DSC_0143.JPG]

My Ye Ye and Nai Nai.



[DSC_0014.JPG]

Next, Cindy's family :)



[DSC_0094.JPG]

Tall trees in front of Cindy f.parents' shop



[DSC_0098.JPG]

Her foster father tried to light up the fire cracker.



[DSC_0103.JPG]

Happy New Year !
Opps, it was month ago.



[DSC_0108.JPG]

A moment of happiness and superstition sacrificed and harmed the mother nature.
Is this necessary at this moment where the earth is reaching its limit?



[DSC_0083.JPG]

Now the lion headed to my f.parents' house !



[DSC_0027.JPG]

Here's the "Fa Chai" prepared for the lion



[DSC_0055.JPG]

The little kid didn't afraid the lion at all, he is so cute ! Haha



[DSC_0061.JPG]

Little hero
Here is the little hero who doesn't afraid of anything!



[Gege+and+Ning2.jpg]

Not for my little sister, she afraid of the drum and lion.



[DSC_0068.JPG]

Drum of the day;
Noice of the day.



[DSC_0057.JPG]

I hear nothing, no matter how hard you try to hit it.



[Throw.jpg]

Freezing vegetable. Took it after the lion dance in front of my f.parents' house.



[DSC_0047.JPG]

My little sister - Tong Qi
She used to follow me around last time when I visited P.Besar. Miss her a lot :D



[DSC_0139.JPG]

Tong Xing
The second elder sister who are a little bit shy. Hope she won't be that shy next time :)



[DSC_0115.JPG]

I am shy

Hahaha ! My little brother, the eldest in the family.
Qi Yang, I can't imagine that he is camera shy, he is going to be dead when I next visit them. kekeke



[DSC_0157.JPG]

This is what they do everyday, they are badminton state players ! It looks easy right? Do more repetition, you will know the pain :D



[DSC_0182.JPG]

No one took photo for me and this was the only way :D

They brought me to their new house after all, it was really nice and it's just next to Jing Yi's foster parents' house. ( Wonder is she reading this or not )



[DSC_0197.JPG]

Yes, we spotted a baby snake outside the house. My sister and f.mother were watching it carefully.



[DSC_0208.JPG]

After snake, here came this one...


Cindy was waiting me and fell asleep at her house at this moment. She was busy and had to reach Penang before evening. So my f.parents drove me back to the car and we left Padang Besar.



[DSC_0022.JPG]

The shop where Cindy fell asleep.
I am sure she won't get hungry without leaving the shop for weeks.




[DSC_0162.JPG]

It's about time to leave.
I know I gonna miss this place and definitely will be back again,
not sure when, but won't be long.




[Tong+Qi.jpg]



Good Bye Perlis


5 comments:

chen said...

hei sai lou...i like this post vry much..n i m going to miss them vry much..what i gonna said is good take for all the pic as u bring out all the feel n all the happiness that u feel...its great...i love all the pic...so i promise tat i sure ll b bk on may..r u going to join???haha^^
------------------------------From: chen---------

Jason Law said...

Haven't you visited them recently? I guess I should upload more photos next time. Hahah~ Yea, really great to have them as my foster family.

Yea of course, I will try my best to fit in the schedule with you. Hope we all can be there together again :)

星星 said...

Jason..i like this post very much..it reminds me of the time when we were there 1st time...that's 1 of the precious memories for my college life.Hope that our relationship with foster family will be last forever because they really treat us very well,just like their on child.

looking forward to the next visit to PB..hope there will be more friends joining us~..^.^

~Cindy~

Jason Law said...

This post is specially meant for CS members who are still missing the old days. Yea, I really appreciate that a lot and because of that, I will never forget the place.

Chen Chen says she will be going back during May, that will be soon ! Hope we all can make it for the trip.

Added a few more photos for the post, I realised I should upload more photos...

let's share this post to other CS members :)

Unknown said...

nice 1~
:) thanks....

Post a Comment

Attention Please

There are some errors regarding the "Older Post" button and I couldn't fix it now. If you like to read my older post,

Option 1) Please click it from Blog Archive.
Option 2) Click any post title, then the "Older post" button will appear.
Sorry for inconveniences :)