Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Long waiting to-do-list

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhNFpyG-b0NcSQjqjf2mJ_xVA_ZkBvnDCLzLnEFP_5mUzpVt0IyrKRmHUyuc69u-rCbn9zOFfAz02dEcmI698_UtPmjyUnJMlYBIcsm6wmgDlGKhI66tLrxHzP7r6MNkm5PagJ1WHoNR6lg/s1600/Me+Shadow.jpg

Before leaving home to fetch Pound and Pear.


I wonder why I always have many things on hands, perhaps there are too many things I want to do.

To-Do-List
1) Rearrange all my photos in my desktop and laptop
2) Slight adjustments for photos and then upload it. (3 batches of photos - Pear&Pound,Mum's bday & Y2M2 farewell)
3) Blog as well
4) GYM !! I haven't gone for a week due to my backache and overloaded schedule
5) Helping her for her final soon, gambateh !
6) 4-4-10, master class in the Piano centre, has to practice and play in front of everyone
7) Next friday 9-4-10, my last Test and last day in TAR college. I will miss everything in TARc !
8) Backup all my things from my broken desktop, I need to repair the PC ~


I should stop crapping here and continue doing my stuffs !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Please

There are some errors regarding the "Older Post" button and I couldn't fix it now. If you like to read my older post,

Option 1) Please click it from Blog Archive.
Option 2) Click any post title, then the "Older post" button will appear.
Sorry for inconveniences :)