Monday, October 25, 2010

High in Adrenaline

I am overexcited for the end of my 18 month-old monster teeth(braces).
By the end of next month, I'll be taking it off and I am fully completely thoroughly capable for the interview !! No more failure due to braces, others count still :(

Hahaha, just crapping over here and I need to concentrate on studies right at this moment, otherwise, the interview would make me fail my papers.

Remember,

A.C.C.A

Not a joke for last minute student like Jason Law :D

GOGOGO~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Please

There are some errors regarding the "Older Post" button and I couldn't fix it now. If you like to read my older post,

Option 1) Please click it from Blog Archive.
Option 2) Click any post title, then the "Older post" button will appear.
Sorry for inconveniences :)