Thursday, September 23, 2010

Get set, Go !

I have been dreaming, for four years;
I have been thinking, for three years;
I have been talking, for two years;
I have been waiting, for one year



! NOW !



No more waiting

It is time to prove myself to the world.
Let me do my best, no matter it fails or successes !



Looking forward to see you again, Man Qing :)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEikQL32G0AvdJrv5QDEe57P_NGcO9mayxqrJUYIMrUSWYxCldkJF1zvUWyxfccXvzje_kfb5F070p982qXxCUSe5DyG1zVVgcXVr-8cywta9R5daUTNvKewkHYxVSqCpQyGnr0tZOOq3840/s1600/DSC_0676.JPG

August 2010, Singapore



No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Please

There are some errors regarding the "Older Post" button and I couldn't fix it now. If you like to read my older post,

Option 1) Please click it from Blog Archive.
Option 2) Click any post title, then the "Older post" button will appear.
Sorry for inconveniences :)