Sunday, April 4, 2010

The last gathering - Y2m2

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjfMNWKzHCFFokniqKkyQJ7TFCfbJS2kGg-pHU7MuMYFMSkU2SM8oIu4RV9YzWmfdJIXuxqnq5JxCJpZQH_ZJGXU-XC9FqsimU8DaMnnS5sQhNF-RMjIth4zFNQAzSOaxgF3W0azZviojaF/s1600/Y2M2+2010+copy.jpg

The last gathering of Y2m2 members

I can't imagine that time flies that fast, it has been two years time for me studying in M2 class and three years time in TARc. I am leaving soon and I will definitely miss the place, the friends, the life and the happy moment...

A post of my Tunku Abdul Rahman life will be coming soon...

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

i miss my days back in inti.. with friends and etc.. =)

Post a Comment

Attention Please

There are some errors regarding the "Older Post" button and I couldn't fix it now. If you like to read my older post,

Option 1) Please click it from Blog Archive.
Option 2) Click any post title, then the "Older post" button will appear.
Sorry for inconveniences :)